I have a number of mentors as an entrepreneur. I have always had mentors during my professional career. They tell me how I am progressing and where I need to improve. They are honest and supportive, which is a very key trait of the mentor/mentee dynamics. They guide me but won’t take the decisions for me. I believe that a mentor and mentee relationship is a very personal one, which has to be moulded and worked on. If it is a good one, it can be mutually beneficial and can open doors for you, your career or business.
Good Executive Mentors are busy running their businesses. To reach them , you have to attend relevant events and may have to attend more than one to meet the right one. If you find someone you are inspired and motivated by, never be afraid to speak with them.
To make this networking approach easier, we have organise Executive Insight Leadership Masterclasses (EILM). Executive Insight gives you the opportunity to hear first hand from, and be in the same room with, ordinary people who have achieved extraordinary success and create amazing in their life.
My objective of this event is primarily to provide aspiring leaders an opportunity to hear and learn from some of business’s leading figures and influencers.
This month we have invited Lord Michael Hastings as our guest speaker to share his practical and tactical insights into how to #createamazing and make quantum leaps as a leader, in your career and life. He will share with you what it takes to get to the top of your career and industry- the rules, tips and smart practices for being a successful leader, and how to maintain momentum and balance as an influencer.
- To understand the impact of a leader through increased self-awareness
- To gain new insights, knowledge and skills in managing self and others at your workplace
- To understand that a leader’s role is in creating a constructive environment where others can realise their potential and perform at their best
- To develop an ability which translates the vision and future direction of your organisation and put it into action/plan
- To learn new leadership approaches and styles, which you can take back to your workplace and create a difference.
Our Experts in Executive Mentoring will help you to:
- Create a good impact on your organisation
- Develop self awareness and self motivation
- Become a more effective influencer
- Develop your own successful leadership style
- Recognise the differences between managing and leading
- Define who you aspire to become as a leader
- Build trust and team accountability
- Define your leadership values and capabilities
Our EILM event can help prepare you for the journey and give you confidence to take a step-up into a new leadership role which doesn’t end once your promotion is secured. It will only inspire you to ask yourself every time; What new goals I can now target? How I can make it happen? What can I do to create a difference?
“I am confident that participants after this event will return to their organisations with a better understanding of their leadership strengths, enhanced management skills, and a broader outlook on corporate issues.” – Lord Dr. Michael Hastings
EILM provides a trusted forum for executives to network, exchange ideas, share lessons learned and drive business forward in an ever changing environment.
My motive through this event is to inspire leadership, manage change, increase efficiency and motivate others, through stories and lesson we learn from various Business Leaders/Influencers. Participants will learn about new opportunities and how to overcome their natural fear of failure.
Executive Insight Leadership Masterclass will deliver unique and challenging concepts in a way in which you can feel, think and act differently.
A small investment, with a great return for you, and your career. I am confident that you will learn something of value at each of our events.